With just a few days after officially released to manufacturing (RTM), Windows Vista is widely distributed on the web, and any users with BT clients such as BitComet can download Windows Vista final release with built 6000 (Windows version 6.0.6000). Windows Vista users will need a valid RTM product key in order to activate the installed Vista in order to avoid computer been locked out into reduced functionality mode.
However, Windows Vista comes with a “trial” or “demo” evaluation mode that allows users to use Windows Vista with full features and functionalities with access to Windows Update for up to 30 days without the need to activate the OS. To install Windows Vista as trial demo or evaludation copy, DO NOT key in and type any product key when prompted during the Vista installation, so that Vista will be installed with default Microsoft key. Note that if any invalid or leaked Vista RTM product key is used, you will only have 3 days (or 14 days for pre-RTM product keys) to activate the Windows Vista operating system installed on your computer.
In trial or demo mode the trick is that there is a built in command that can be executed to extend or reset the activation expiry date twice, indirectly allows users to use Windows Vista in full functionality mode for up to 90 days without activation required. Only annoying part is the desktop will be marked with “‘Evaluation Copy Build 6000”. (Ways to remove evaluation copy watermark)
With 90 days, users can just wait for the retail release of Windows Vista to purchase it, or until some hackers releases a proper RTM product key, activation crack, bypass or workaround so that the Windows Vista will not lock down into reduced functionality mode 14 days (or 3 days) after entering the product key during installation. Anyway, the following trick should also extend the activation timeout period for another 14 days or 3 days even if you input the illegal or invalid product keys.
To extend the period of Windows Vista Product Activation grace period, use the following hack when the activation grace period of 30 days is almost timeout:
- Press WinKey + R to open the Run window, or open Command Prompt.
- Type the following command into the Open textbox, or from the Command Prompt:
- Click OK or press ENTER.
- Reboot the computer, and Windows Vista will give users another 30 more days for users to activate Windows Vista.
Simplified and updated tutorial on how to recover from RFM.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18334 Roll Out for Windows Insiders – Here Full Changelog of What Fixes, Changes, and Improvement (Free State of Decay)
- Windows 10 Voice Recorder Keyboard Shortcuts
- Free Elegant Art Nouveau Fonts for Windows, Linux, and Mac
- Want to share the Apple devices content to SmartTV with AirPlay 2? Here are the SmartTV models support AirPlay 2
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18312 for PC Released – Here What’s Full Details of Changes