T-Mobile USA and Dell have jointly announced the launch of new compact, stylish and sleek Dell Streak 7 Android 2.2-powered (Froyo) 7″ tablet, which the companies claim as their first 4G tablet that is designed specifically for achieving an outstanding entertainment experience by taking advantage of T-Mobile’s ultra-fast 4G mobile broadband network and Wi-Fi.
Key Features Of Dell Streak 7 4G Tablet (T-Mobile):
- Powerful dual core 1Ghz NVIDIA Tegra 2 processor
- 7-inch WVGA (800 x 480 pixels) multi-touch screen with Gorilla Glass
- 5 megapixel rear camera, and front-facing 1.3 megapixel camera for Qik video chat
- User-friendly Dell Stage UI for easy access experience
- Compatible with Adobe Flash Player for rich Web experience
- Support Microsoft Exchange e-mail, contacts and calendar
- 16GB on-board memory combined with SD memory expansion slot
- Pre-loaded with T-Mobile TV, BrainPOP, Zinio, Blockbuster, Kindle for Android and more
“Dell is continuing to create the very best in entertainment, mobile and gaming experiences,” commented Steve Felice, president for Dell’s Consumer, Small and Medium Business unit. “With Streak 7 on the blazingly fast T-Mobile network, families, students and mobile professionals will gather, share, and find new ways to interact and keep in touch.”
Dell Streak 7 4G tablet which measures just 7.87 x 4.72 x 0.49 inches is slated to hit T-Mobile stores in the coming weeks but the pricing details has yet to be known.
Watch the intro video of Dell Streak 7 below.