Dell has announced the launch of powerful, long-awaited Dell Streak Android-powered tablet, which is designed to provide users a superior entertainment, social network, web browsing as well as navigation experience while on-the-move, and hopefully, can be a competitor to replace iPad.
Key features of Dell Streak includes:
- Large 5-inch multi-touch screen display with WVGA (800 x 400 pixels) resolution
- 5 megapixel autofocus camera with dual LED flash
- 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor
- Integrated 3G, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity
- 2GB on-board memory, expandable via microSd memory card slot
- Pre-loaded with Google Maps offering turn-by-turn navigation, street as well as satellite views
The new stylish, pocket-sized Dell Streak tablet that encased in an elegant carbon black casing is scheduled to hit AT&T stores on August 13 for $299.99 on a new 2-year service agreement, and costs around $550 without a customer contract.