The well-known multinational information technology corporation, Dell Inc. has launched its new high-performance 30-inch LCD monitor – Dell UltraSharp U3011, which features PremierColor to ensure superior, accurate as well as precise colors, seems perfect for hardcore gamers, graphic designer and so forth.
Key features and specifications of Dell UltraSharp U3011 includes:
- 30″ display with WQXGA (2560 x 1600 pixels) resolution and 16:10 aspect ratio
- High brightness of 370cd/m2 and 7ms gray to gray response time
- Achieves true-to-life, reliable colors thanks to 12 bit internal processing and Dell’s PremierColor
- Ultra-high dynamic contrast ratio of 100,000:1
- Lockable stand with easy, versatile adjustability of height, swivel and tilt
- IPS (in-plane switching) technology for minimal color deviation across a wide viewing angle
“We built the Dell UltraSharp U3011 to give people outstanding front of screen experience and great energy efficiency, said Greg Jiongo, Dell Displays Global Product Marketing Manager. “Many different professions demand high-end performance from their displays and with the Dell UltraSharp U3011 we’re giving them the performance and the flexibility they need, allowing our customers to focus on their passion and work.”
Dell UltraSharp U3011 30-inch LCD monitor that incorporates an extensive connectivity including 2 HDMI, DisplayPort, 2 DVI-D, 4 USB ports and a 7-in-1 media card reader is now available for $1,499.