When surfing the Internet and browsing web pages with Internet Explorer (IE) web browser such as IE8, the browser will pop up dialog box to prompt a security warning as below:
Do you want to view only the webpage content that was delivered securely?
This webpage contains content that will not delivered using a secure HTTPS connection, which could compromise the security of the entire webpage.
User is giving three buttons or options to choose – “More Info” to open a help window explaining what’s the secure connections and mixed content, “Yes” which blocks off non-secure (HTTP) content on the web page, and “No” which displays mixed content or elements delivered through both secure (HTTPS/SSL) and non-secure (HTTP) web server connections.
Mixed content situation can happen on HTTPS secure websites such as online stores or financial sites that display images, banners, or scripts that are coming from a server that is not secured. IE has defaulted to prompt user for next course of action when encounter mixed content as displaying mixed content carries risk that non-secure web page or script will be able to access information from the secure content.
Having to click “No” (or “Yes” to block non-secure content) button for every visit to website with mixed content can be troublesome and annoying. Besides, it’s possible user accidentally click “Yes”, which prevents some insecure elements from loading and displaying. For user who confident that he or she does not visit possibly malicious site, it’s possible to instruct IE to display mixed content automatically, instead of asking for input.
How to Disable and Turn Off Do You Want To View Only the Webpage Content that Was Delivered Securely Security Warning
- Launch Internet Explorer.
- Click on Tools -> Internet Options.
- Go to Security tab.
- Select Internet zone (default selection).
- Click on Custom level… button under “Security level for this zone” section.
- Under “Miscellaneous” branch, for Display mixed content parameter, select the radio button of Enabled.
Tip: Select “Disabled” to always stop loading on unsecured components in secure web page.
- Click OK when done, and click Yes when prompted are you sure you want to change the settings for this zone.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18865 (20H1) for Insiders Skip Ahead
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18361 Released Fast ring Insiders – Here’s What’s New Improvements, Fixes, and Known Issues
- DVDFab Blu-ray Copy + Blu-ray Ripper Free Download With License Key Code
- Windows 10 Build 18351 For Insiders in Slow Ring for PC – Here What’s Fixes, Changes, Improvements, and Known Issues
- DriverMax Free Download With 1-year Genuine License Serial Key