Windows Internet Explorer 8 (IE8) is the latest web browser of the IE browser series developed by Microsoft as the successor to Internet Explorer 7 (IE7). IE8 was released to web (RTM) on March 19, 2009 for Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008 in both 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x64) build flavors, with exception of Windows 7, which bundled natively with IE8, although it’s possible to uninstall and remove IE8 from Windows 7.
Internet Explorer 8 final is been distributed and pushed to Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008 systems still running Internet Explorer 6 (IE6) or Internet Explorer 7 (IE7) via Windows Update or Microsoft Update. The standalone setup installer of IE8 can also be downloaded form official IE8 homepage, or by using direct download links for English version below.
Direct Download Links to Internet Explorer 8 (IE8) Setup Installer
IE8 for Windows XP 32-bit Edition: IE8-WindowsXP-x86-ENU.exe
IE8 for Windows Server 2003 32-bit Edition: IE8-WindowsServer2003-x86-ENU.exe
IE8 for Windows Server 2003 or Windows XP Professional 64-bit Edition: IE8-WindowsServer2003-x64-ENU.exe
IE8 for Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008 32-bit Edition: IE8-WindowsVista-x86-ENU.exe
IE8 for Windows Vista or Windows Server 2008 64-bit Edition: IE8-WindowsVista-x64-ENU.exe
Starting from IE7, and similar in IE8, installation of Internet Explorer 8 no longer requires WGA genuine Windows validatoon. Microsoft also provides a few documents for end users, developers, IT professionals, businesses and enterprises to make better use of IE8.
- What’s New in Internet Explorer 8
- Windows Internet Explorer 8 FAQ for Business
- Windows Internet Explorer 8 Technology Overview for Enterprise and IT Pros
- Windows Internet Explorer 8 Technology Overview for Developers
- Techniques for Preinstalling Windows Internet Explorer 8 How-To Guide Whitepaper
- Group Policy Settings Reference for Windows Internet Explorer 8
- Windows Internet Explorer 8 Compatibility View List
- Report a Webpage Problem Internet Explorer 8 Add-On
- MUI Language Packs for Internet Explorer 8
Update: IE9 (Internet Explorer 9) now available.
Share This Post
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Preview ISO Images Download Links & Product Key Live
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Available to PC – [Here Full Changelog of What New, Changes, and Improvement & How to get the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update]
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17017 for PC Available in Fast Ring and Skip Ahead Full Changelog – Here What New, Fixes, Changes, and Improvement
- 15 Keyboard Shortcuts for Telegram Desktop To Increase Productivity and Efficiency
- Dr.Web Security Space Free Download With 3-months Genuine License Serial Key
- Apowersoft Video Editor Free Download With Genuine License Key Code