Microsoft has released Windows Vista Service Pack 2 Beta Symbols and Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2 Beta Symbols (x86) for all languages (apparently only 5 languages are supported: English, French, German, Japanese, and Spanish) in DVD ISO format to MSDN and TechNet subscribers. The DVD ISO image has leaked to the Internet, and those who can’t wait for the official launch of CPP program and don’t want to receive the SP2 beta via Windows Update, where everybody can download the SP2 beta setup installer direct from Microsoft can now download the ISO image via BT torrent network.
The 32-bit (x86) Windows Server 2008 and Vista SP2 Beta Symbols (MSDN/TechNet 289914) DVD ISO image is an integrated images for Windows Server 2008 SP2 and Windows Vista SP2 for clean install or upgrade scenarios for computers with one or more of the following languages: English, French, German, Japanese, and Spanish and applicable to Windows Server 2008 x86/x64/ia64 and Windows Vista x86/x64.
The torrent will download the ISO image named mu_windows_vista_sp2_beta_and_windows_server_2008_sp2_beta_symbols_289914.iso with the size of 549.35 MB.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- $1200+ Free Windows Software – SlideMaker Slideshow Video Editor, Video Movie Maker, Movie Maker & Video Editor, GIF Maker, Movie Maker & Video Editor & More
- Tipard iPhone Eraser Genuine License Key Code Giveaway and Free Download
- Any Data Recovery Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Bitdefender Total Security 2019 Free Download With Genuine License Series Key Code
- HyperCam 5 Home Edition Free Download With Genuine License Series Key Code