Adobe Acrobat 7 has been upgraded to Adobe Acrobat 8, and so do the its popular companion software Acrobat Reader, which has been upgraded to version 8 too. Acrobat Reader, formerly known as Acrobat Reader, is the free download and free application necessary to view and print Adobe PDF (Portable Document Format) files, which is widely used as a way to present information with a fixed layout similar to a paper publication.
You can always download latest version of Adobe Reader 8.0 from Adobe website. However, the setup file that you downloaded is actually a download manager which has a small download size. The Adobe download manager later will be launched for configuration options and then download the actual installer setup files for Adobe Reader once you have finished select the components you want. This miniature installer is not useful if you want to install Adobe Reader in other computer while offline or for backup or installation file. For offline installation and other purposes, it’s best to download the full installer instead, which can be used to setup and install Acrobat Reader 8 even when you’re not connected to Internet. The direct download links to various localized language editions of Adobe Acrobat Reader 8 is listed below.
English (US and UK): AdbeRdr80_en_US.exe
Chinese Simplified: AdbeRdr80_zh_CN.exe
Chinese Traditional: AdbeRdr80_zh_TW.exe
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links