Previously we mentioned about FCleaner that can help you to clean and optimize Window systems, but if you need something really simple just to remove unused and garbage files, here is a good alternative option that you can consider. Named as Disk Cleaner, it is a lightweight tiny freeware that can be used to scan and clean up temporary files, log files, web browsers’ cache, history, cookies and many more.
Once install and launch the utility, you will be brought to a simple GUI. Without complicated setup and learning curve, it will automatically scan through your whole system for files that can be deleted with the potential space saving figures once the action is executed. Designed in pretty simple and neat interface, it will list down the Title, Items, Description as well as Size that can be saved under the specific category (or title). Users can easily sort and clean those files that occupied hard disk space the most and simply tick on any desired category followed by a ‘Clean’ button press will execute the cleaning process immediately.
If you have not run any cleaning utility for long time, now is the right time for you to run this and you will be surprised on how much junk files that it could detect and space that you could save. Disk Cleaner is totally free and you can get a free download at here for Windows Vista/7 OS or here for Windows 9X/XP OS for immediate use.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- PDF Conversa Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements