Having good backup software can save a lot of hassle and speed up the backup process. However, good and powerful backup applications generally cost you a price. Ocster Backup is a free backup software application for Windows OS that was designed to work fully automatically. Ocster Backup will give its full assistance to users and work automatically without requiring users to have sophisticated technical know-how.
Ocster Backup is compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 (inclusive of the 64 Bit version). This application is pretty user-friendly. Users just need to specify what they want backed up and when, and the backup application will take care of the rest. Users can decide to store their backup files either on external hard disk or Ocster’s highly secured and reliable storage center, Ocster Secure Storage with a minimal subscription fee.
Below is a summary of the free Ocster Backup application:
- Creates fully automatic backups of your data
- Easy to use
- Can store backups on hard disks and USB sticks (free and no strings attached)
- Can store backups on Ocster Secure Storage
- Stores the files in professional data centers
- Much safer than using hard disks or USB sticks
- The backups are protected against fire, water damage, lightning, theft, hurricanes, …
- Multiple copies are kept in different locations
- The data is transmitted to the data centers via a highly secured internet channel
- Available for a small subscription fee.
- Backups are strongly encrypted and protected with a user password
- Backups are compressed intelligently to save space
- Backups are performed automatically at scheduled times
- Backups can be stopped and resumed. This is handy when the computer needs to be shut down, for example.
Download Ocster Backup.exe free backup software for Windows.
Update: A more advanced Ocster Backup Pro 5 is having a giveaway promotion.