Previously we mentioned about BitFinder that can scan for duplicated files to conserve your hard disk space, but if you are looking for some freeware that can do more than that, then this tiny utility may fit your need. Named as Hard Drive Powerwash, it allows users to clean up some clutter files such as files that are left over whenever you uninstall program or temporary internet files to free them up from your hard disk space.
Once install and launch the utility, users will be brought to a GUI whereby there is a way to do simple setup before running the utility. By default, no filter will be used and it will scan the whole hard disk drive for files that can be cleared. Alternatively, users can selectively scan Internet files which include browser cache, history, cookies or only do drive cleaning with specific types of files to be searched which would definitely narrow down the searching criteria and shorten the searching time. Once everything are defined, just click on ‘Analyze’ radio button and it will scan all the selected categories of files with proper display for quick glance ready for deletion. Next, click on delete will send all these to recycle bin. Good thing is, it will able to summarize how much total space you are able to save after deleting some of these unused trash files.
Let’s try to run this tiny utility by downloading here and see how much space you could save and you would be impress with how much memory capacity you can save and more importantly, it will ensure your PC system is always in optimum condition for more effective daily work.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links