A new version of iTunes media player and management software has been released, which is iTunes 9.1.1. iTunes version 9.1.1 is released to fix some bugs, and improve stability and performance. Among others, the changelog of iTunes 9.1.1 lists the following improvements, features and bug fixes.
- Addresses several stability issues with VoiceOver
- Addresses a usability issue with VoiceOver and Genius Mixes
- Addresses issues with converting songs to 128 kbps AAC while syncing
- Addresses other issues that improve stability and performance
Existing iTunes users can click on Help -> Check for Updates menu to initiate the manual upgrade to new version. In most cases, iTunes or Apple Software Update will automatically prompt dialog to urge users to update iTunes.
Alternative, download iTunes 9.1.1 from http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/ or from the direct download links below:
iPhone jailbreakers and unlockers can safely update to iTunes 9.1.1.
Update: iTunes 9.2
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Steganos Privacy Suite Free Download With Genuine License Series Key Code
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18262 Released To Insiders in the Fast Ring and Skip Ahead
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18267 – What’s New, Improved, Fixed, and Known issues
- O&O DiskImage Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Avira Prime Free 3-Months All-in-One Premium Services – Avira Antivirus Pro, Avira Phantom VPN Pro, Avira Identity Scanner Pro, Avira System Speedup Pro, Avira Software Updater Pro, Password Manager Pro