A new version of iTunes has been released by Apple to add support for iOS 4 features such as folders organization and eBooks or PDFs sync with iBooks. The iTunes 9.2 is available for both Windows and Mac OS X operating system, and is a must upgrade for users who plan to update to iOS 4 OS software update.
Features of iTunes 9.2:
- Sync support with iPhone 4
- Sync and read books with iPhone or iPod touch with iOS 4 and iBooks 1.1
- Organize and sync PDF documents as books
- Read PDFs with iBooks 1.1 on iPad and any iPhone or iPod touch with iOS 4
- Organize your apps on your iOS 4 home screens into folders using iTunes
- Faster back-ups while syncing an iPhone or iPod touch with iOS 4
- Artwork appears more quickly when exploring your library
- Improved performance to make scrolling faster
iTunes 9.2 also included some security patches and fixes which detailed at HT4220.
Download iTunes 9.2 from apple.com, or use the direct download links below. It’s also possible to update already installed iTunes via Apple Software Update.
Update: iTunes 10 Free Download
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- PDF Conversa Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements