Microsoft has released the final RTM build of Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2) for both 2007 Microsoft Office System as well as 2007 Microsoft Office servers on April 28, 2009. Substantial changes and improvements have been made to the new MS Office 2007 SP2. Users can refer to our previous article to review a summary of the changes in this SP2 that impact desktop applications and server products.
Alongside with the latest release of MS Office 2007 SP2, Microsoft has also released the Microsoft Service Pack Uninstall Tool for the 2007 Microsoft Office Suite. The uninstall tool is designed particularly for users who have installed SP2 but encountered technical problems in their office suite. The execution of this uninstall tool will completely remove all patches installed from the release. It wouldn’t uninstall individual patches for the respective products from the suite, e.g. Microsoft Office Professional SP2, Microsoft Office Visio 2007 SP2, etc. Microsoft has highlighted that there is no support currently for uninstalling per-product service packs.
Download Microsoft Service Pack Uninstall Tool for the 2007 Microsoft Office Suite via the link here.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Xiaomi AMAZFIT Cor IPS Smartband User Manual English Version
- Xiaomi Mijia Mini 4K 30fps Action Camera User Manual English Version
- Free Download 8 Awesome Software (Worth $350+) For Special Giveaway
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18234 Released to Insider in Fast ring for PC – Here’s What’s New Improvements, Fixes, and Known Issues
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17755 What’s New, Fixed and Known issues for PCs