Microsoft has released the latest Windows SDK For Windows 7 and .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 for developers who want to develop applications to run on Windows 7 and the .NET Framework 3.5 SP1. The Windows SDK for Windows 7 and .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 provides relevant information required by developers which include the documentation, samples, header files, libraries, and tools (including C++ compilers). The latest SDK is compatible with Visual Studio 2008, including the free Visual Studio Express Editions.
Users can download the Release Notes via the link here for the full list of supported platforms, compilers, and Visual Studio versions and any late breaking issues. Developers also can download the Microsoft Windows SDK for Windows 7 and .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (ISO) and Microsoft Windows SDK for Windows 7 and .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 respectively.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Tipard iPhone Eraser Genuine License Key Code Giveaway and Free Download
- Any Data Recovery Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Bitdefender Total Security 2019 Free Download With Genuine License Series Key Code
- HyperCam 5 Home Edition Free Download With Genuine License Series Key Code
- Avira Password Manager Pro Free Download With Genuine License Key Code