Microsoft has released the latest Windows SDK For Windows 7 and .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 for developers who want to develop applications to run on Windows 7 and the .NET Framework 3.5 SP1. The Windows SDK for Windows 7 and .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 provides relevant information required by developers which include the documentation, samples, header files, libraries, and tools (including C++ compilers). The latest SDK is compatible with Visual Studio 2008, including the free Visual Studio Express Editions.
Users can download the Release Notes via the link here for the full list of supported platforms, compilers, and Visual Studio versions and any late breaking issues. Developers also can download the Microsoft Windows SDK for Windows 7 and .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (ISO) and Microsoft Windows SDK for Windows 7 and .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 respectively.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links