To maintain the lead as the world’s popular free voice calls and chats over the Internet, Skype has upgraded its Skype 5.0 for Mac to Skype 5.1. The new Skype app for Mac has been improved with the ability to identify active speakers in group calls and select recent called numbers stored in the dial pad. Besides that, this release also included several minor bug fixes such as iSight Firewire webcam detection problem.
New features of the Skype 5.1 for Mac includes:
- Focus on active speakers in group calls.
- Dial recently called numbers from dial pad.
- Contact groups shown in on the right hand side, allowing more space in the side bar.
- Call Quality Feedback.
The Skype 5.1 for Mac works well in Mac OS X v10.5.8 (Leopard) or newer.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Xiaomi AMAZFIT Cor IPS Smartband User Manual English Version
- Xiaomi Mijia Mini 4K 30fps Action Camera User Manual English Version
- Free Download 8 Awesome Software (Worth $350+) For Special Giveaway
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18234 Released to Insider in Fast ring for PC – Here’s What’s New Improvements, Fixes, and Known Issues
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17755 What’s New, Fixed and Known issues for PCs