TCP-Z is probably the best tool available to crack and patch Windows’ tcpip.sys, which responsible for TCP/IP network connectivity and notoriously, half-open TCP connections limit. TCP-Z works by patching the value of half-open outgoing TCP connections limit in kernel memory instead of physical tcpip.sys file itself, which requires Universal Tcpip.sys Patcher. Introduction to TCP-Z is available.
The author of TCP-Z has updated TCP-Z for one last time to version 126.96.36.199 build 2009.04.09, as starting from Windows Vista SP2 and Windows 7, Microsoft has removed the half-open outbound TCP connections allowed limit.
For user who may still believe that the Windows OS may restrict or limit the rate of number actual connections that are been created, or still seeing event ID 4226 been logged in the Event Viewer, or still using Windows XP or Windows Vista RTM/SP1, it’s still possible to download and use the newest version of TCP-Z to view the TCP/IP connection details and/or patch the half-open TCP connections limit value if required.
Download TCP-Z 2009.04.09 V188.8.131.52
TCP-Z version 184.108.40.206 has increased range of searcher to make it support wider range of operating system, including future release. As such, it supports all version of Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7, both 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x64) inclusive.
Note that since TCP-Z version 2.6, the Virtual Drive (driver to load TCP-Z on system startup) no longer available. To automatically patch kernel memory with another higher limit of TCP half-open connections, use one of the following command to autorun on system boot up or download the old version of V2.5.
tcpz.exe -limit:200 -autoexit
Note: Since Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008 SP2, there is no more restriction (now unlimited) concurrent half open TCP/IP connection limit, although the limit remains active at Windows XP.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18234 Released to Insider in Fast ring for PC – Here’s What’s New Improvements, Fixes, and Known Issues
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17755 What’s New, Fixed and Known issues for PCs
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17751 for PC Released – Here What’s Full Details of Changes
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17744 Official ISO Images Download Link
- Watchdog PC Cleaner 2018 Free Download With Genuine License Serial Keycode