The powerful and all Windows versions TCP/IP (tcpip.sys) auto patcher, TCP-Z, has been upgraded to version 2.4 Build 20090108 to fully support Windows 7 Beta with build version 7000 (6.1.7000.0). The latest version of TCP-Z supports both 32-bit and 64-bit (x86 and x64) of Windows 7 Beta to patch the tcpip.sys and increase the limit imposed on concurrent half-open outbound TCP connection attempts.
TCP-Z V188.8.131.52 Build 20090108 Direct Download Links
Windows 7 Beta has the tcpip.sys file with version of 6.1.7000.0 (winmain_win7beta.081212-1400). By default, the TCP/IP half open connection limited value is 10. The patch is required to increase and optimize P2P networking such as BT speed, and to avoid or fix Event ID 4226 from occurring in the system.
More information about TCP-Z can be read here.
Changelog for TCP-Z 2009.01.08 V184.108.40.206
+ Windows 7 x64 6.1.7000.0 Memory Patch.
+ GUI program, support keyboard control: Ctrl + Tab = switch tab; Tab = switch control.
* GUI program, File Patch, improve compatibility of disable WFP in Windows XP. Thank BRD-IlLusioN-CCCP.
* GUI program, fixed, user interface in non-standard DPI can not correctly display.
Note: Since Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008 SP2, there is no more restriction (now unlimited) concurrent half open TCP/IP connection limit, although the limit remains active at Windows XP.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links