After the release of Windows Internet Explorer Beta 1 (IE 8 Beta 1) which targeted web designers and developers on March 25, 2008, Microsoft now moves a step further to the release of its IE8 final version by releasing its IE 8 Beta 2. Internet Explorer 8 Beta 2 is available for download for various Windows OS such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista 32 bit edition, Windows Vista 64 bit edition, Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008. Besides that, this new version also supports Japanese, Chinese (Simplified), and German languages.
While pending for the IE8 final version, users who want to try the IE8 Beta 2 can download the trial version of the browser via the link here, or using the direct download links listed here.
As highlighted in IEBlog, the latest IE8 Beta 2 emphasizes and focuses on three main themes: everyday browsing, safety and platform. Based on studies and researches conducted on net users’ browsing habit, IE8 intends to incorporate more user friendly features and improves the safety and security measures. Services and features that have been added to IE8 such as accelerators, InPrivate Browsing, web slices, search suggestions and SmartScreen Filter have enhanced and improved users’ browsing experience tremendously. Read the release note of IE8 Beta 2 from IEBlog.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- PDF Conversa Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements