OOO Gameprom has launched its new pinball game for hot-selling iPad – The Pinball HD, which the company claims as the “real” pinball simulator with stunningly new 3D graphics and functions, offering three full-fledged pinball tables – Wild West, The Deep and Jungle Style, each equipped with an unique impressive graphics, instructions, missions system, locations and characters.
The Pinball HD game for iPad can be played in landscape mode or portrait mode, giving it a Full Table view or Flying Camera view, respectively.
Key Features Of The Pinball HD (iPad Version):
- 3 pinball tables – Wild West, The Deep and Jungle Style
- 3D-engine to maximize your beloved iPad capabilities
- Cool camera effects
- Realistic physics
- Unique soundtrack
- Stereo-mode (stereo glasses needed)
- Both local and global high score tables
- Integrated Help for pinball tables
Interested players can download the full version of The Pinball HD game for iPad through the App Store for $2.99.