To assist users particularly corporate IT professional to install, customize, manage and deploy the Microsoft Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 family of operating systems, Microsoft has released the Windows Automated installation Kit (Windows AIK). Windows AIK is a set of handy tools and documentation which support the configuration and deployment of Windows OS. Users can automate Windows installations, capture Windows images with ImageX, configure and modify images using Deployment Imaging Servicing and Management (DISM), create Windows PE images, and migrate user profiles and data with the User State Migration Tool (USMT) via this powerful Windows AIK.
The Windows Automated Installation Kit (AIK) for Windows 7 supports Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003 R2 SP3, Windows Vista SP1, Windows Server 2008 family, Windows 7 family, and Windows Server 2008 R2 family.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Preview Build 17115 Released To Insiders in the Fast Ring and Slow Ring
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17618 Released to Windows Insiders in the Skip Ahead
- Norton Security Free Download With Genuine License Serial Key – No Cost
- Worth $159.95 Ashampoo Software Waiting For Grab – Limited Time [Ashampoo Disk-Space-Explorer, Ashampoo WinOptimizer, Ashampoo Burning Studio, Ashampoo Music Studio, Ashampoo Snap]
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17112 (RS4) Available to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring