To assist users particularly corporate IT professional to install, customize, manage and deploy the Microsoft Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 family of operating systems, Microsoft has released the Windows Automated installation Kit (Windows AIK). Windows AIK is a set of handy tools and documentation which support the configuration and deployment of Windows OS. Users can automate Windows installations, capture Windows images with ImageX, configure and modify images using Deployment Imaging Servicing and Management (DISM), create Windows PE images, and migrate user profiles and data with the User State Migration Tool (USMT) via this powerful Windows AIK.
The Windows Automated Installation Kit (AIK) for Windows 7 supports Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003 R2 SP3, Windows Vista SP1, Windows Server 2008 family, Windows 7 family, and Windows Server 2008 R2 family.
Share This Post
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Preview ISO Images Download Links & Product Key Live
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16215 ISO Images File, UUP File & Language Packs Is Now Live For Download
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16215 For PC and Windows 10 Mobile Build 15222 for Mobile – Here What’s New, Fixed and Improvement, Known Issues [Full Changelog]
- Wonder Woman Free Two Special Edition Comics – Wonder Woman Day Special Edition (2017) and Wonder Woman FCBD 2017 Special Edition (2017)
- Heimdal PRO Free Genuine License Key Download and Limited Time Giveaway – Excellent Security Suite To Protect Computer
- SecureAPlus Premium Free Download With 18-months Genuine License Key Code