Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3) Release Candidate (RC) version has been upgraded from v.3244 to v.3264. With the new release, Microsoft has also distributed German and Japanese language edition of XP SP3 in addition to English edition.
The service pack includes all previously released updates for the operating system, including about 90 updates or hotfixes that are released after Service Pack 2 (SP2). A few new functionalities that are part of Windows Vista are also been introduced, including support for Microsoft’s Network Access Protection security technology, Microsoft Kernel Mode Cryptographic Module, Black Hole Router detection algorithm and most significantly, new ‘keyless’ activation scheme which does not require product key to be entered during installation.
XP SP3 RC can be downloaded from KB936929, or you can use the direct download links from Microsoft server.
Newer test build for Windows XP SP3 RC Refresh 2 v.3282 has been leaked.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18277 (19H1) Improve Focus Assist, High DPI Settings
- Steganos Privacy Suite Free Download With Genuine License Series Key Code
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18262 Released To Insiders in the Fast Ring and Skip Ahead
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18267 – What’s New, Improved, Fixed, and Known issues
- O&O DiskImage Free Download With Genuine License Key Code