Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3) Release Candidate (RC) version has been upgraded from v.3244 to v.3264. With the new release, Microsoft has also distributed German and Japanese language edition of XP SP3 in addition to English edition.
The service pack includes all previously released updates for the operating system, including about 90 updates or hotfixes that are released after Service Pack 2 (SP2). A few new functionalities that are part of Windows Vista are also been introduced, including support for Microsoft’s Network Access Protection security technology, Microsoft Kernel Mode Cryptographic Module, Black Hole Router detection algorithm and most significantly, new ‘keyless’ activation scheme which does not require product key to be entered during installation.
XP SP3 RC can be downloaded from KB936929, or you can use the direct download links from Microsoft server.
Newer test build for Windows XP SP3 RC Refresh 2 v.3282 has been leaked.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- PDF Conversa Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements