Windows XP Service Pack 3 RC2 (Release Candidate 2) was released by Microsoft on February 6th, 2008. Windows XP SP3 RC 2 has the build version of 3300, and has increased the availability of localized languages editions. Instead of just 5 editions of different languages for earlier service pack betas, XP SP3 RC2 is released in 7 different languages – English, Japanese, German, Arabic, Portuguese, Spanish and Simplified Chinese.
The milestone RC2 version 3300 build release of XP SP3 has the size of around 2,197.79 MB. The leaked version is the self-extracting executable that contains the update package for Windows XP Service Pack 3 Release Candidate 2. Unlike Service Pack 1 for Windows Vista, users may apply this package to previous pre-release editions of Windows XP Service Pack 3 (e.g., the Release Candidate Refresh). After installation, Windows XP will have build version of 5.1.2600.3300 (xpsp.080125-2028).
The following Windows XP SP3 RC2 v3300 standalone offline installation setup package files are available to download from Microsoft Connect website.
For users who wants to try out XP SP3, the leaked version of the installer has been leaked to P2P sites and Internet. Here’s the direct download link via HTTP to English version of Windows XP SP3 RC2 version 3300, windowsxp-kb936929-sp3-x86-enu.exe, or if you prefer, can download via BT with Windows_XP_Service_Pack_3_Build_3300_RC2.4015627.TPB.torrent.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- PDF Conversa Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements