Dr.Web Anti-Virus has slowly gaining traction in the competitive in the security protection solution market with innovative and effective antivirus product. Among the Doctor Web most popular software product is Dr.Web for Windows, currently at version 4.4. The next version, Dr.Web for Windows 5.0, is also been released as beta version.
The upcoming Dr.Web for Windows 5.0 improves on anti-virus engine to work up to 30% faster in speed compared with current version 4.4 engine, while retaining traditionally low system requirements and utmost efficiency. Version 5 scanner also able to recognize even greater number of packers and archivers, has improved malware detection, and enhanced parental control module and HTTP traffic scanner – SpIDer Gate. All features of the Dr. Web for Windows 5.0 software are configured using the SpIDer Agent control centre.
Overall, Dr.Web for Windows 5.0 continues to improve on the advanced features of the series, which has the following components:
- The Dr.Web scanner with graphical interface – It scans the selected by a user objects on drives by request, detects and neutralizes viruses in memory, checks autorun files and processes.
- On-access monitor SpIDer Guard – It intercepts in a real time mode all accesses to files, detects and blocks suspicious behavior of programs.
- SpIDer Mail resident mail filter – Assures safe work with e-mail messages scanning POP3/SMTP/IMAP/NNTP protocols. Provides a top-level security for handling both Inbound and Outbound e-mail.
- Dr.Web command line scanner – Scans selected objects on drives by request, detects and neutralizes viruses in memory, checks autorun files and processes.
- Automatic updating utility – Downloads updates of the virus bases and program modules, and also conducts a registration procedure and delivers the license or the demo key files.
- Scheduler – Schedules automations for the anti-virus protection, for example, virus bases updates, scanning of computer drives, scanning of autorun files.
- Parental control – Restrict access to specified web-sites adding them to a list or using an updated database of unwanted web-resources. It may also restrict usage of a CD-DVD-ROM, a flash drives and other devices.
The beta test of new Dr.Web Anti-Virus 5.0 is open for everyone. Registration is required at http://new-beta.drweb.com/. All registrants can download the setup installer for Dr.Web 5.0 beta (drweb-500-windows-nt-x86.exe) after logging in. User can also grab a genuine legit beta key file for the Dr. Web 5 beta version at http://new-beta.drweb.com/files/?p=win%2Fdrweb32-betatesting.key&t=f, also after sign on. Participating is a free alternative for users who use the inconvenient Dr.Web CureIt! to protect the PC.
Upon completion of the beta-testing the most active participants will receive a one year license for Dr.Web for Windows 5.0 free of charge and other gifts related to Dr.Web.
Update: Free Dr.Web Anti-Virus 6
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- How To Download HBO Shows On iPhone, iPad Through Apple TV App
- Norton 360 Free Download With License Serial Key
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 19025 (20H1) for PC Official Available for Insiders in Fast Ring – Here’s What’s News, Fixes, and Enhancement Changelog
- Kaspersky Total Security 2020 Free Download With License Serial Key
- Steganos Privacy Suite 19 Free Download With Genuine License Key