Dynamism has introduced its new Viliv X70 MID (Mobile Internet Device), which the company claims as a truly ultra-portable device that able to give users the full rich web experience, featuring 7-inch WSVGA (1024 x 600 pixels) touchscreen display, Intel Atom 1.33GHz processor, 32GB SSD (solid-state drive) and great battery life.
Key Features Of Dynamism’s Viliv X70:
- 7″ WSVGA display, 32GB SSD, Intel Atom 1.33GHz processor and 1GB DDR2 RAM
- Unique Cube UI allows users to add and remove programs for easy access at their fingertips
- Instant-on allows users to resume Windows XP from sleep in under 5 seconds
- Built in mic, 1.3MP webcam and SDHC memory card slot
- Wi-Fi 802.11b/g, Bluetooth 2.0+EDR and GPS
- Optional 3G HSPA modem
- Smart Viliv virtual keyboard with haptic feedback
- Capable of playing 720p HD video
- 29 Wh Lithium Polymer battery supports up to 5.5 hours of movie playback or 150 hours of standby time
The latest Viliv X70 MID which measures 210(W) x 117(H) x 22.5(T) mm and weights 1.45 pounds is expected to be available for a starting price of $599, but the availability has yet to be announced.