The leading supplier of value-added point-of-sale (POS) printers and transaction terminals for the retail market, Epson has announced its new Epson WorkForce 310 All-In-One ink jet printer, which features a 30-page automatic document feeder for scanning, copying and faxing documents. It also equipped with built-in Ethernet port for multi-user sharing and can be connected to a wireless router for wireless printing.
Key Features of Epson WorkF orce 310 are as below:
- Scanner’s optical resolution is 1200 dots per inch (DPI)
- Built-in ethernet port
- Wired / wireless networking capability
- store up to 60 speed dial numbers
- Print speeds 2x faster than competitive models and high quality output
- Can fax in black and white and in color
- receive up to 180 pages in its memory
- High-capacity inks: 50 percent print more per cartridge that uses DuraBrite pigment-based ink
- Energy Star rating: 70 percent less energy than a laser printer
- Compatible with Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later
This new Epson WorkForce 310 can deliver a stunning resolution of 5760 x 1440 for printing and a superb resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi for scanning. The new Epson WorkForce 310 can print up to 16 pages per minute in black and 5.5 pages per minute in color. It also be capable of copying up to 99 pages at a time.
How much does it costs you? Well, the Epson WorkForce 301 All-In-One printer is priced around $130. This new model is currently available through Epson’s retail site and pre-order for a limited time via Amazon.com, BestBuy.com and Fry’s Electronics.