The following error message may occurs in ESET NOD32 AntiVirus (EAV) or ESET Smart Security (ESS), accompanied by a red alert as shown in system tray (notification area) icon which saying that the system exposed to risk, and anti-virus protection and/or anti-spyware protection is not running properly. In the error logs, the following error messages may be recorded.
Kernel: Error initializing file submission system. (Used to send suspicious files for analysis)
Kernel: Virus scanner initialization failed. Antivirus protection will not function properly. Most of Eset Smart Security modules will not function properly.
Other than ESET program icon which turning red, Windows Security Center red alert icon may appear with notification bubble asking user to check the computer security as there is security problems found on the system. Clicking on the notification bubble will open Windows Security Center that showing signature database for virus protection and/or spyware and other malware protection is out-of-date.
The problem happens apparently due to corrupted virus signature database used by the ESET security apps. Thus, to fix the failed ESET NOD32 or Smart Security security protection engines initialization issue, try to manually update virus signature database from the program interface. After updating, the ESS or EAV services should start to working immediately. Else, restart the computer and if necessary, perform another update.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper Free Download With License Serial Key Giveaway
- PDF Conversa Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)