Mozilla has just released the update for its second generation Firefox web browser, Firefox 18.104.22.168. The Firefox 22.214.171.124 release corrected a few problems encountered in Firefox 126.96.36.199. It has fixed bugs that caused the Firefox browser crash at startup, render Web pages improperly or disable add-ons for some users. This release also resolved the problem for the Firefox users using Vista platform.
Read the released note from Mozilla.
Update: FireFox 188.8.131.52
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links