Mozilla has released its Firefox 3 Beta 2 for Mac OS X, Linux and Windows lately. The next generation of Mozilla Firefox browser, Firefox 3 Beta 1, was released in early September. Like Firefox 3 Beta 1, the Firefox 3 Beta 2 is also being made available for testing purposes only. This new version has more than 900 improvements compare to Firefox 3 Beta 1. Beta 2 has improved over the browser’s performance, memory usage, platform enhancement, stability, user interface improvements and so on.
Users can download the Firefox 3 Beta 2 via the link here. According to Mozilla, these beta 2 releases are targeted to Web developers and the Mozilla’s testing community to gain feedback before advancing to the next stage in the release process.
Update: Download Firefox 3 Beta 3.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links