Memory card such as SD (Secure Digital), miniSD, microSD, CF (CompactFlash), SM (SmartMedia), xD Picture Card, MMC (Multimedia Card), MS (Memory Stick Pro/Duo), M2 (Memory Stick Micro) and etc. is been popular used as the storage device for digital camera and camera phone. All photos and images captured and saved on the memory card is precious, valuable and important, if not priceless. However, human mistakes such as accidental deletion or card format often cause days of agonies for losing the photographs.
Lexar Image Rescue is an image recovery software that able to recover lost or deleted files form any type or brand of memory card, using any card reader. Of course, there are plenty of other files or data recovery products available, from freeware PC Inspector File Recovery, Recuva and FineRecovery, to Undelete 2009, Unistal Data Recovery, UndeleteMyFiles Pro, MultiStage Recovery, PC Tools File Recover (with free license), and EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional (with free license), but none of them is specialized in image and photo recovery from memory card unlike Lexar Image Rescue.
This makes Lexar Image Rescue 3 arguably a more reliable recovery tool. And Lexar Image Rescue 3 software not only provides image recovery, but now restores video and audio files. Features of Lexar Image Rescue 3 include:
- Recovers photo, video, and audio files from any brand or type of memory card, using any card reader
- Recovers popular image, video, audio and moer file formats, including JPEG, JPG, TIFF, RAW, NEF, CRW, CR2, MP4, MPEG4, AVI, MOV, SND, WAV, MP3 and more
- Supports recovery on reformatted or damaged memory card
- Redesigned interface and simple recovery process
- Live online chat link to Lexar support engineers
- Includes card reformatting, secure deletion, and overall card health check features
- Works with Windows PC or Mac
Lexar Image Rescue 3 is available for free download with new 2007 Lexar Professional or Platinum II line CompactFlash or Secure Digital memory card purchase. Else, it costs $33.99 to buy from Lexar Online Store. But with the following trick, the software can be downloaded, installed and used for free.
Visit the following URL:
Enter any email address (can be fake), and then click on Submit button. Then, choose either Windows XP / Vista or Mac OS X from the drop down list, and click on Download Now button to download imagerescue3.zip. Run the setup.exe inside the ZIP archive to install Lexar Image Rescue 3. No serial number, product key nor activation code required.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Want to share the Apple devices content to SmartTV with AirPlay 2? Here are the SmartTV models support AirPlay 2
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18312 for PC Released – Here What’s Full Details of Changes
- $1200+ Free Windows Software – SlideMaker Slideshow Video Editor, Video Movie Maker, Movie Maker & Video Editor, GIF Maker, Movie Maker & Video Editor & More
- Tipard iPhone Eraser Genuine License Key Code Giveaway and Free Download
- Any Data Recovery Free Download With Genuine License Key Code