Norton AntiVirus (NAV) 2011 version 18 is replacing Norton AntiVirus 2010 version 17 as the latest version of popular security product from Symantec. Norton AntiVirus 2011 contains functions for anti-virus, anti-spyware, anti-rootkit, Pulse updates, bot protection, network mapping and monitoring, Norton Reputation Service and SONAR 3 behavior protection for maximum protection.
A one-year subscription for 1 home PCs of Norton AntiVirus 2011 normally cost $39.99 to purchase. As part of promotional offer from Symantec, now everybody can get a free 90 days subscription of Norton AntiVirus 2011 with full commercial version of setup installer download, which installs NAV 2011 with no restriction nor locked features.
To get the free license for Norton AntiVirus 2011, just download the NAV 2011 OEM setup installer provided in conjunction with Microsoft.
Norton AntiVirus 2011 90-days OEM installer: NAV_188.8.131.52_MS_LOEM_MRF1325A_5452.exe
No serial number nor activation key code is required to enjoy the free 3 months protection, as the installation is of OEM version. A activation or registration dialog screen will appear after installing for user to register, which can be skipped. Also available on the same promo page is Norton 360 v4 OEM version.
Norton AntiVirus 2011 supports Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7. Check out also more free antivirus deal.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- PDF Conversa Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements