Norton Internet Security 2010 is comprehensive Internet security software that offers protection against viruses, online identity theft, hackers, bots, Trojans, rootkits, spyware and malware. In addition, the new Norton Internet Security 2010 also offers the fastest install time, the fastest boot time, the fastest scan speeds and the lowest memory requirements. Moreover, Norton Internet Security has added tons of features such as Norton Threat Insight, Professional Strength AntiSpam, Norton File Insight, Norton IdentitySafe, Parental Controls, Norton IdentitySafe On-The-Go, Norton Insight Network, Norton Download Insight, and SONAR 2 (Symantec Online Network for Advanced Response) Behavioral Protection that uses real-time online intelligence and proactive monitoring to detect and stop new threats.
Features of Norton Internet Security 2010:
- Norton Ongoing Protection
- Norton Identity Safe On-The-Go
- Norton Insight Network
- Norton System Insight provides features and easy-to-understand system information to help keep your PC performing at top speed
- Advanced phishing protection
- Stores and encrypts your passwords and other confidential data
- Identifies unsafe web sites right in your search results
- Delivers clear threat and performance explanations
- Parental Control
- Spam Blocking
- Norton Bootable Recovery Tool
- Real-time SONAR (Symantec Online Network for Advanced Response) helps prevent bots from taking control of your PC
- Power Saver Settings help extend battery life
Norton Internet Security 2010 normally cost $69.99 to purchase. As part of promotional offer from Symantec, now everybody can get a free 90 days Norton Internet Security 2010 with full commercial working version, with no restriction nor locked features.
To get the free license for Norton Internet Security 2010 with free serial number and activation key code, follow these steps:
- Visit the promotional page at the following URL:
Or, use the following direct download link to download the setup installer: NIS2010_17.0_Build_136_OEM90_ING_Direct.exe
- Then click on “Download Now” button and choose either Run or Save.
- A pre-install scan appears. This scan can take a while.
Note: If you think your computer is virus free, you can click “Skip Scan” to skip the scan.
- Once installation is completed, choose the ‘Agree’ to the License agreement.
- Click “Finish” button to complete the license key registration.
Norton Internet Security 2010 supports Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7. Check out also more free antivirus deal.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18334 Roll Out for Windows Insiders – Here Full Changelog of What Fixes, Changes, and Improvement (Free State of Decay)
- Windows 10 Voice Recorder Keyboard Shortcuts
- Free Elegant Art Nouveau Fonts for Windows, Linux, and Mac
- Want to share the Apple devices content to SmartTV with AirPlay 2? Here are the SmartTV models support AirPlay 2
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18312 for PC Released – Here What’s Full Details of Changes