Paragon Partition Manager is a powerful hard disk partitioning tool that able to manage volumes (partitions), backup or restore partitions and disks, manage boot sector and clone disks or partitions from Paragon Software. There are two editions available, Partition Manager Personal, the cheaper product with limited features, and Partition Manager Professional, the full featured suite.
Paragon Partition Manager 9.5 is the older version of Partition Manager currently available from Paragon, which is at version 10. However, Paragon Partition Manager 9.5 Professional can meet most requirements of user’s needs. Comparing with version 10, Paragon Partition Manager 9.5 Professional lacks Windows 7 support (may still work but with full Windows Vista 32-bit and 64-bit support), no ability to backup to Blu-ray disc, no easy partition resize and no install Windows OS wizard.
Features of Partition Manager 9.5 Professional:
- Setup and maintain multi-boot environment
- Backup to local drive, network, external USB or FireWire drive
- Convert Dynamic Disks to Basic
- Hot Backup of Dynamic Volumes
- Restore, Delete, Format, Defrag Dynamic Volumes
- Linux and DOS recovery environments
- WinPE 2.0 recovery environment
- Restore from Windows
- File Transfer Wizard for Windows
- E-mail notifications
- Support 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x64) Windows Vista, Windows 2000 and Windows XP
Free Partition Manager 9.5 Professional normally cost $79.95 to purchase a single license. Now everybody can download and install a free copy of Partition Manager 9.5 Pro legally by following these steps.
- Visit the following website to register and sign up for a free serial number allowing user to install the Paragon Partition Manager 9.5 Professional software:
The page is where “Get Free Serial” button during installation will go when pressed.
- After submitting first name, last name, country and email address, the license information for the Paragon Partition Manager 9.5 Professional software within the next 15 minutes from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Download and install the Paragon Partition Manager 9.5 Professional from VNU.net (for 32-bit system, 64-bit users should download from here).
If the download speed is too slow, use the following alternative download links instead:
32-bit (x86): Pargon_9.5pro.msi (Paragon-PM95PRO-32_220.127.116.1122_001.msi)
64-bit (x64): Paragon-PM95PRO-PRE_WinInstallSNx64_18.104.22.16822_001.msi
- Use the received product key / user name and serial number to activate and unlock full version Paragon Partition Manager 9.5 Professional during installation.
- Restart computer after installation.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links