The latest stable version of Google Chrome has turned to 7. Similar to its Google Chrome stable 6, the Google Chrome stable 7 is also integrated with the Webkit layout engine and application framework. This released has been included several features that may be interest to developers such as full AppleScript support on Mac OS X for UI automation, implementation of the HTML5 parsing algorithm, the File API and directory upload.
Summary of the updates from previous stable release includes:
- Hundreds of bug fixes.
- An updated HTML5 parsing.
- File API.
- Directory upload via input tag.
- New dialog for managing blocked cookies.
The Google Chrome stable 7 is now available for free download at Google Chrome official site. Just head to the following URL to access official Google Chrome 7.0.517.41 download:
Google Chrome stable 7 for Windows XP, Vista and 7 – http://www.google.com/chrome/intl/en/landing_chrome.html?hl=en&hl=en
Google Chrome stable 7 for Mac – http://www.google.com/chrome/intl/en/landing_chrome_mac.html?hl=en&hl=en
Google Chrome stable 7 for Linux – http://www.google.com/chrome/eula.html?platform=linux&hl=en&hl=en&hl=en
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- PDF Conversa Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements