The latest stable version of Google Chrome has turned to 7. Similar to its Google Chrome stable 6, the Google Chrome stable 7 is also integrated with the Webkit layout engine and application framework. This released has been included several features that may be interest to developers such as full AppleScript support on Mac OS X for UI automation, implementation of the HTML5 parsing algorithm, the File API and directory upload.
Summary of the updates from previous stable release includes:
- Hundreds of bug fixes.
- An updated HTML5 parsing.
- File API.
- Directory upload via input tag.
- New dialog for managing blocked cookies.
The Google Chrome stable 7 is now available for free download at Google Chrome official site. Just head to the following URL to access official Google Chrome 7.0.517.41 download:
Google Chrome stable 7 for Windows XP, Vista and 7 – http://www.google.com/chrome/intl/en/landing_chrome.html?hl=en&hl=en
Google Chrome stable 7 for Mac – http://www.google.com/chrome/intl/en/landing_chrome_mac.html?hl=en&hl=en
Google Chrome stable 7 for Linux – http://www.google.com/chrome/eula.html?platform=linux&hl=en&hl=en&hl=en
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- How To Download HBO Shows On iPhone, iPad Through Apple TV App
- Norton 360 Free Download With License Serial Key
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 19025 (20H1) for PC Official Available for Insiders in Fast Ring – Here’s What’s News, Fixes, and Enhancement Changelog
- Kaspersky Total Security 2020 Free Download With License Serial Key
- Steganos Privacy Suite 19 Free Download With Genuine License Key