The latest stable version of Google Chrome has turned to 7. Similar to its Google Chrome stable 6, the Google Chrome stable 7 is also integrated with the Webkit layout engine and application framework. This released has been included several features that may be interest to developers such as full AppleScript support on Mac OS X for UI automation, implementation of the HTML5 parsing algorithm, the File API and directory upload.
Summary of the updates from previous stable release includes:
- Hundreds of bug fixes.
- An updated HTML5 parsing.
- File API.
- Directory upload via input tag.
- New dialog for managing blocked cookies.
The Google Chrome stable 7 is now available for free download at Google Chrome official site. Just head to the following URL to access official Google Chrome 7.0.517.41 download:
Google Chrome stable 7 for Windows XP, Vista and 7 – http://www.google.com/chrome/intl/en/landing_chrome.html?hl=en&hl=en
Google Chrome stable 7 for Mac – http://www.google.com/chrome/intl/en/landing_chrome_mac.html?hl=en&hl=en
Google Chrome stable 7 for Linux – http://www.google.com/chrome/eula.html?platform=linux&hl=en&hl=en&hl=en
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18865 (20H1) for Insiders Skip Ahead
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18361 Released Fast ring Insiders – Here’s What’s New Improvements, Fixes, and Known Issues
- DVDFab Blu-ray Copy + Blu-ray Ripper Free Download With License Key Code
- Windows 10 Build 18351 For Insiders in Slow Ring for PC – Here What’s Fixes, Changes, Improvements, and Known Issues
- DriverMax Free Download With 1-year Genuine License Serial Key