According to Chrome blog, besides speed improvement, it also includes a more customizable New Tab page, browser themes, side-by-side view, password manager, better privacy controls, built-in Adobe Flash player, Autofill, automatic translation, HTML 5 capabilities, synchronization of various setting and etc.
The Google Chrome stable 6 includes the following new features and improvements:
- Updated User Interface (UI).
- Form Autofill.
- Syncing of extensions and Autofill data.
- Increased speed and stability.
- Security fixes.
The Google Chrome stable 6 is now available for free download at Google Chrome official site. Just head to the following URL to access official Google Chrome 6.0.472.53 download:
Google Chrome stable 6 for Windows XP, Vista and 7 – http://www.google.com/chrome/intl/en/landing_chrome.html?hl=en
Google Chrome stable 6 for Mac – http://www.google.com/chrome/intl/en/landing_chrome_mac.html?hl=en
Google Chrome stable 6 for Linux – http://www.google.com/chrome/eula.html?platform=linux&hl=en&hl=en
Update: Google Chrome 7 Beta
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Ashampoo Backup 2020 Free Download With Full Version License
- DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper Free Download With License Serial Key Giveaway
- PDF Conversa Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost