Apple has released an update to its iTune 8.0. The latest iTune 8.0.1 has improved its stability and performance substantially while several key issues and bugs in its iTune 8.0’s new features such as High Definition TV (HDTV) episodes, Genius playback, iTunes visualizer and accessibility have been fixed. This new update sizes 58.5MB and it is available to be grabbed in Mac OS X’s software update or at Apple.com.
Users also can download it via the direct link here.
A few new key improvements in this release include the following:
• Maintains Seamless playback of the current song when creating a new Genius playlist.
• Improves syncing spoken menus to iPod nano.
• Addresses the issue of deleting HD TV episodes when downloading.
• Improves checking for updates from the App Store
• Improves accessibility with VoiceOver.
• Addresses problems syncing Genius results to iPod.
Update: iTunes 8.2
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Zemana Mobile Antivirus Premium Free License Download
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18277 (19H1) Improve Focus Assist, High DPI Settings
- Steganos Privacy Suite Free Download With Genuine License Series Key Code
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18262 Released To Insiders in the Fast Ring and Skip Ahead
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18267 – What’s New, Improved, Fixed, and Known issues