HARMAN International Industries has launched its new lightweight (170 grams only) Harman AKG GHS-1 portable gaming headset, which won the Red Dot award for outstanding product design, delivering a high degree of wearing comfort and a realistic, high-output digital sound reproduction for an immersive gaming experience, without compromising the craftsmanship and design.
Key features of Harman AKG GHS-1 gaming headset:
- Ultra-soft ear pads and lightweight design reduce ear fatigue for long-wearing comfort
- Directional cardioid boom microphone blocks out background noise
- In-line volume control and microphone on/off switch for added convenient
- Closed-back design improves passive noise reduction
- Patented AKG 3D-Axis2 folding mechanism for ultimate portability
“When you’re in an all-immersive entertainment experience such as gaming, we understand how important high-quality, realistic sound plays in the overall experience,” commented David Slump, president of HARMAN Consumer Division. “The new GHS-1 headset is designed specifically for the gamer and features our innovative audio engineering built into a distinctive, long-lasting and intuitive design for the ideal gaming experience.
Harman AKG GHS-1 gaming headset that offered in 3 color variations – black and orange, white and green, and camouflage and blue, is now available for around $80.