The Canadian company that specializes in trendy accessories for digital devices, Helium Digital has announced its new stylish, lightweight device that wirelessly connects to your Bluetooth-enabled handsets – HDBT-990 Wristband Communicator, which designed to deliver handsfree communication for an active lifestyle, ideal for use while running, biking, golfing, or more activities.
The HDBT-990 Wristband Communicator features an incoming call vibration alert that can silently notify users of incoming calls, allowing users to receive calls directly from the wristband.
Key specifications of Helium Digital’s HDBT-990 Wristband Communicator:
- Incoming call vibration alert
- Out of range vibration alert
- Bluetooth V2.1 + EDR
- Audible Caller ID
- Talk time: up to 4 hours ; Standby time: up to 160 hours
- Supports A2DP (Stereo), headset and handsfree Bluetooth profiles
- Echo elimination and noise cancellation to optimize call clarity
The new Helium Digital HDBT-990 Wristband Communicator will be on display at 2010 International CES, expected to hit the market in coming February for about $90.