Windows 7 will only display icon based button on taskbar without any text labeling on it. Sometimes it is difficult to recognize what the application is by just looking at the icon until you click and open it. If you still unable to get used to this icon based button and would like to display text as what has been done in Windows Vista or XP, you can get it easily by following below configurations.
1. Right click on empty section of the Taskbar, then select Properties.
2. Under Taskbar menu, go to Taskbar buttons dropdown box and change from “Always combine, hide labels” to either “Never combine” or “Combine when taskbar is full“. “Combine when taskbar is full” option will group same program buttons in taskbar whereas “Never combine” option will disable the grouping.
3. If you would like the icon to become smaller like Windows Vista or XP, you can tick “Use small icons” checkbox.
4. Click OK button to save the setting.
After completing above steps, you will notice that buttons shown in the taskbar has text labeled on it.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- PDF Conversa Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements