Some websites use a special directive instruction that prevents web browser from offering to save and remember the user name and password credentials for future automatic login. These websites, especially secure HTTPS sites, uses <form autocomplete=”OFF”> tag in the form elements’ source code.
While AutoComplete attribute is controversial as it clearly indicate that the auto-complete feature should be disabled for the form, but does not clearly state the status of whether allowing the password to be saved and remembered by web browser for automatically filling in on next session. Whatever, some web browser such as Google Chrome obeys the tag strictly, and will never prompt or offer to save the password.
If the Google Chrome does not offer or prompt an option to save password after logging in to an Internet websites, there is an extension for Google Chrome that able to force Google Chrome to allow saving and remembering of passwords.
Autocomplete = on extension for Google Chrome can be used to allow the browser to save the password. It works on most Internet banking websites and other popular sites. Restart the Chrome browser after installing.
Note that the extension can cause the browser to remember past input on other text fields as well. And users will be warned that the extension will have access to your private data on all websites before installing.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links