Ability to print screen on mobile phone is not something really new but is quite useful especially when you want to capture certain content on mobile phone for sharing. There are a few utilities such as GetPDAScreen and CapSure for Windows Mobile smartphone and in case you are curious to figure out how can it be done in Apple’s iPhone 3G, 3Gs or 4G, the simple steps below are exactly what you are looking for.
- First, go to the screen that you intend to snapshot or capture.
- Then, press on Home button and while holding it, press on the reset button (located on the top right corner of your iPhone).
- Once released, a flash screen with white background will appear together with camera capture sound, indicating that the screen has been captured successfully.
- Press Home button again and go to Photo icon, you will notice those images have been stored under Camera Roll, just like where you store photos captured using iPhone’s built in camera.
- By now, you should be able to share those captured images by either transferring them to your PC and so on.
This is particularly useful whenever you try to share certain contents on your iPhone and without the need to install any additional utility, you can activate the print screen feature by simply pressing two combination buttons simultaneously.