Previously we mentioned about SimplyIcon that can be used to customize your icon appearance, but if you would like to get rid of how your normal boring folder appearance looks like, here is a tiny utility named as iColorFolder that can help you personalize all the folders’ appearance with own customization.
Once install and launch the utility, users will be brought to a simple interface with multiple skins selection of Agua, Mac OS X, Vista and Windows XP. Just highlight on any of them will display the folder outlook in preview mode for selection. Besides, users are allowed to browse and use custom icon from any local directory at own preference. Once the folder selection is set, right clicking on any folder will prompt out context menu and you will notice ‘color label’ that allows users to select respective color to fill up the folder as a replacement to its original boring yellow color.
Consumed as little as 1.5MB of your hard disk space, this could be quite useful especially for those that would like to get a totally new refresh look on folder appearance on top of icon customization. That is not all, users can easily categorize based on folder outlook, for instance, putting personal and business based on different color and folder shape. iColorFolder is compatible with Windows XP and it is free for download at iColorFolder to be used in both office and home environments.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Xiaomi AMAZFIT Cor IPS Smartband User Manual English Version
- Xiaomi Mijia Mini 4K 30fps Action Camera User Manual English Version
- Free Download 8 Awesome Software (Worth $350+) For Special Giveaway
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18234 Released to Insider in Fast ring for PC – Here’s What’s New Improvements, Fixes, and Known Issues
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17755 What’s New, Fixed and Known issues for PCs