iFunia AVCHD Converter for Mac is a high definition (HD) Mac OS X platform’s video converter with AVCHD editor, which is designed to let Mac users edit, convert and share AVCHD video into the format they want, and saves to portable devices. It supports converting AVCHD (mts, m2ts), MOD and TOD video into any HD and SD video formats, as well as converting AVCHD video to your portable players. As an editor, it offers simple video editings like cropping / trimming video, adding watermark and special effects.
Features of iFunia AVCHD Converter for Mac:
- Fully supports Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard.
- Easier to use with just 3 steps to finish the conversion.
- Supports converting AVCHD video to the video supported by most portable devices like iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PS3, Xbox, PSP.
- Supported output videos: AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, RM, MOV, XviD, 3GP, FLV, MPEG-4 TS HD Video, MPEG-2 TS HD Video, Quick Time HD Video, WMV HD Video, etc.
- Extract audio from AVCHD to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, AAC formats.
- Works with most AVCHD video files recorded by Panasonic, JVC, Canon, Sony and more AVCHD DV or camcorders.
- Supports simple video editings(merge clips, trim video, crop video, add watermark).
- Supports converting M2TS, MTS, MOD and TOD video to be imported to iMovie, Final Cut Pro for further editing.
- Supports preview of AVCHD source.
- Support for multi-threading processors for faster video conversion.
iFunia AVCHD Video Converter for Mac (aff) normally costs $32.00 for a single license purchase. My Digital Life has three (3) licenses of iFunia AVCHD Converter for Mac to giveaway to lucky people, thanks to the sponsor of the developer (aff).
To win a copy of iFunia AVCHD Converter with free registration keycode, just post a comment with a valid email address in E-Mail text box (it will be hidden). All comments must be posted on or before 23:59 PM on March 21, 2010, according to comment posted time (UTC+8). You can post as many comments as you like to increase your chance of winning. Winners must also allow his or her email address to be given to the sponsor for product delivery.
Contest closed. Winners are Leehom, ΡυνΟνσε and Jemma.
Three winners will be selected randomly, and each will be entitled to one iFunia AVCHD Converter for Mac. Do note that it’s a software for Mac OS X system.
My Digital Life’s decision is final, and My Digital Life reserves all rights to change any terms and conditions without prior notice. Do check out more free giveaway available at My Digital Life.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Steganos Privacy Suite Free Download With Genuine License Series Key Code
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18262 Released To Insiders in the Fast Ring and Skip Ahead
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18267 – What’s New, Improved, Fixed, and Known issues
- O&O DiskImage Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Avira Prime Free 3-Months All-in-One Premium Services – Avira Antivirus Pro, Avira Phantom VPN Pro, Avira Identity Scanner Pro, Avira System Speedup Pro, Avira Software Updater Pro, Password Manager Pro