Your employee’s performance is dropping lately; your kids seem to act a bit strange; your spouse quickly turns off the computer when he/she sees you approaching, etc. Your sixth sense tells you they might be up to something and the secret obviously is hidden inside the computer they are using. To reveal the truth, perhaps you need a good assistant like Inside Keylogger, a spy software developed by Inside-Logger.
Inside Keylogger is a complex spying tool that can monitor and record all activities performed on a computer and send reports to a specified email. It functions as a website logger, chat spy, system monitor and also printer monitor. This spying tool will report to the computer owner everything that happens in the computer when the owner is absent. It records computer activities such as internet activities, chat conversations, printing records, applications used, modified files/folders, and can even capture screenshots. Most importantly, this spying tool is invisible when it is watching the action on a computer!
A summary of the key features of this spying tool includes:
- Keystroke Recording – Inside KeyLogger records every keystroke typed by application, by date and time.
- Sites Recording – The Web Site Recording feature continually monitors every web page that is accessed on the computer and saves a record of the visited URLs chronologically for review.
- Chat and Instant Message Recording -Inside KeyLogger captures popular chat and instant messaging services and supplies a clear record of all conversations that have taken place. One click and users will see a list of chat conversations. Both sides of chat conversations and instant messages are recorded and saved chronologically for review. Inside Keylogger records both ways for: AOL, ICQ, Yahoo messenger, MSN Messenger, Trillian.
- Application / Program Recording – Inside KeyLogger records every program or application and program window run on the computer users are monitoring thus allowing users to see at a glance ALL of the applications that have been used.
- Printing Activity Recording – Inside KeyLogger monitors all printing activities, recording the name of the printed document and the number of printed pages.
- System Logon/Logoff Recording – Inside KeyLogger provides information on who and when exactly has used the computer.
- Clipboard Monitor – Inside KeyLogger monitors the clipboard operations as well, recording all copy, cut, paste operations.
- Screenshot Recording – Inside Keylogger acts very much like a surveillance camera by taking snapshots of the computer screen as frequently as users want. That means users can get detailed visual recordings of all chat conversations, instant messages, emails typed and read, all web sites visited, all programs run, all keystrokes typed – everything other people do on the computer.
- File/folder Monitor – Inside Keylogger monitors all files and folder activity such as changes in name, size, content, new files and folders created. Thus users will always know what has happened on their computer lately.
- E-mail Reporting and Alerting – Inside Keylogger display reports in web format from the application user interface or secretly sends these reports to a specified e-mail address. Inside Keylogger also provides users the option of sending logs via FTP. Besides that users can choose the type of report to be sent to them on e-mail.
- Invisible Mode – Inside Keylogger runs completely invisible meaning that it is not present in Program Files, Add and Remove Programs or Task Manger (application and processes sections). In this way nobody using users’ computer will suspect that his/her activity is closely monitored. Inside Keylogger can be configured to run at startup.
- Hot Key and Password Protection – For extra security, Inside Keylogger has a password protected interface and hot-key combination for accessing the application. Also all recorded information is stored in a secret, encrypted file.
- Find Keyword – Reports have a Find Keyword option that allows searching a specific word within the reports.
Inside Keylogger is a reputable surveillance software developed by Inside-Logger. As a joint promotion with My Digital Life, Inside-Logger is giving away twenty (20) Inside Keylogger from Inside-Logger to twenty (20) lucky winners. So, how can you get your hands on this surveillance software?
To earn yourself a chance to win a piece of Inside Keylogger, just write and post a comment stating why you need this surveillance software. All comments must be posted on or before 01:00 AM on December 10, 2009 according to comment posted time (UTC+8). You can post as many comments as you like to increase your chance of winning. Winners must also allow his or her addresses to be given to Inside-Logger for product delivery.
Giveaway ENDED. Winners are Alfredo L, Mike Swan, Carlos A, useport80, Harpreet, Arron S, Huwa Liang, Ebi, Scott Vestal, Jayarathina, Edward Gandalf, Aang, john, Jake, Helmer, Welly, Nguyen Tuan, Camille Nykerk, lsbeller, and Zaheer Sheikh.
Twenty winners will be selected randomly, with each entitled to one Inside Keylogger for his or her espionage activities.
My Digital Life’s decision is final, and My Digital Life reserves all rights to change any terms and conditions without prior notice. Do check out more free giveaway available at My Digital Life.