A new version of iTunes has been released by Apple, with the build version number of 10.0.1. iTunes 10.0.1 is available for both Windows and Mac OS X platform. iTunes v10.0.1 includes a new sidebar for Ping in iTunes which makes it easier to share favorite music with friends, buddies and family members, in addition to several bug fixes.
With the Ping sidebar, users can Like or Post about the music they like right form the iTunes Library. Users can also easily see the recent activity of selected artists in the library, or recent activity of all artists and friends that been follow on Ping Sidebar.
The changlog of iTunes 10.0.1 includes a number of important bug fixes, such as:
- Addresses an issue where the picture quality of a video changes depending on whether the on-screen controls are visible.
- Resolves an issue where iTunes may unexpectedly quit while interacting with album artwork viewed in a separate window.
- Fixes a problem that affects the performance of some third-party visualizers.
- Addresses an issue where the iTunes library and playlists appear empty.
- Resolves an issue that created an incompatibility with some third-party shared libraries.
iTunes will update itself to new version through the Apple Software Update utility, or users can directly download the setup installer of iTunes 10.0.1 with the following direct download links.
Update: iTunes 10.1
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18334 Roll Out for Windows Insiders – Here Full Changelog of What Fixes, Changes, and Improvement (Free State of Decay)
- Windows 10 Voice Recorder Keyboard Shortcuts
- Free Elegant Art Nouveau Fonts for Windows, Linux, and Mac
- Want to share the Apple devices content to SmartTV with AirPlay 2? Here are the SmartTV models support AirPlay 2
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18312 for PC Released – Here What’s Full Details of Changes