In order to support the upcoming iOS 4.2, Apple has upgraded its iTunes to version 10.1. The iTunes 10.1 has been designed to support the new mobile operating system for Apple devices such as iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. The new iTunes 10.1 is also integrated with AirPlay feature for users to stream videos from their iTunes library to the new Apple TV 2G.
The iTunes 10.1 includes the following new features:
- Use AirPlay to instantly and wirelessly stream videos from iTunes to the all-new Apple TV.
- Sync with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 4.2.
- Provides a number of important stability and performance improvements.
The iTunes 10.1 works well in Mac OS X version 10.5 or later, QuickTime 7.6 or later and Safari 4.0.3 or later. However, the HD TV episodes can only be rented in the United States. iTunes will update itself to new version through the Apple Software Update utility or users can directly download iTunes 10.1 from the following direct download links.
Update: iTunes 10.2
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Ashampoo Backup 2020 Free Download With Full Version License
- DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper Free Download With License Serial Key Giveaway
- PDF Conversa Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost