Apple has upgraded its digital media player application iTunes to iTunes version 10.2 in preparation for compatibility with the and the upcoming iOS 4.3, . Similar to iTunes 10.1, the latest version of iTunes 10.2 has been improved with several new features and enhancements.
The iTunes 10.2 includes the following new features:
- Sync with iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 4.3.
- Improved Home Sharing – browse and play from iTunes libraries with Home Sharing on any iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS 4.3.
The iTunes 10.2 works well in Mac OS X version 10.5 or later, Windows XP Service Pack 2 or later, 32-bit or 64-bit editions of Windows Vista and Windows 7, QuickTime 7.6 or later and Safari 4.0.3 or later. iTunes will update itself to new version through the Apple Software Update utility or users can directly download iTunes 10.2 from the following direct download links.
Update: iTunes 10.5
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18312 for PC Released – Here What’s Full Details of Changes
- $1200+ Free Windows Software – SlideMaker Slideshow Video Editor, Video Movie Maker, Movie Maker & Video Editor, GIF Maker, Movie Maker & Video Editor & More
- Tipard iPhone Eraser Genuine License Key Code Giveaway and Free Download
- Any Data Recovery Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Bitdefender Total Security 2019 Free Download With Genuine License Series Key Code