The leading company in innovative headset solutions, GN Netcom has announced the availability of its new wireless Bluetooth stereo headset, named as Jabra HALO, which includes a variety of advanced technology, aiming to deliver a crystal clear stereo sound.
Highlights Of Jabra HALO:
- A2DP technology for music streaming
- Zirene Power Bass for audio enhancement
- Noise Blackout technology removes ambient sound thanks to the dual microphones
- Advanced DSP technology and Audio Shock Protection
- Remote control music with touch sensors
- Talk time/Music time – 8 hours ; Standby time – 13 days
The new Jabra HALO Bluetooth stereo headset which measures 0.2(L) x 0.5(W) x 0.7-inches(H) and weights just 3 ounces is expected to hit the market in coming May 1 for about $130.