GN Netcom has officially announced the upcoming launch of new high-performance Jabra STONE2 (the successor to Jabra STONE) with enhanced voice communication capability, which the company claims as the first Bluetooth headset enabling users to take calls further and easier, providing users a truly hands-free communication experience.
Key features of Jabra STONE2:
- Answer or reject incoming calls thanks to the Voice Control
- Voice Guidance informs who is calling, low battery alert, set-up and so forth
- Noise Blackout Extreme utilizes dual microphone technology to eliminate noise
- Jabra World of Apps offer voice-enabled apps that enable users to:
- Send SMS or emails with their voice
- Read email messages
- Update Facebook status
- Notify users of missed calls
- Listen to customized music stations
- Find a business
- Get local traffic reports and updates
“The Jabra STONE has been a very successful product for us – both from a retail perspective through working with AT&T – as well as a consumer awareness perspective,” commented Jonas Forsberg, General Manager North America for mobile division at GN Netcom, Inc. “We set out to create something so different and unique in look and design that it would appeal to all types of users. The STONE2 takes it one step further with an innovative Voice System, multimedia capabilities and optimization with a wide variety of voice enabled applications.”
Jabra STONE2 Bluetooth headset that comes with 4 ergo-designed ear gels for ultimate comfort is slated to hit AT&T stores and Att.com starting November 21 for a SRP of $129.