JVC has announced the availability of its new ultra-slim 32-inch class LT-32WX50 LCD monitor for home theater use, which utilizes edge LED backlighting system, offering a 4000:1 contrast ratio and wide color gamut aimed for exceptionally high resolution of both video and still images.
Main Features Of JVC LT-32WX50:
- JVC’s unique LCD panel edged-light LED backlight system
- 6 picture settings – home, retail, movie, monitor, SLR photo mode and game
- 4000:1 contrast ratio and wide color gamut (100% of sRGB and 90% of Adobe RGB
- Uses approximately 50% fewer material resources and eliminates the use of mercury
- JVC’s high definition picture engine to reproduce both video and still images
- A pair of HDMI connections along with analog RGB (D-Dub, 15-pin)
The new JVC LT-32WX50 LCD monitor which measures a mere 6.4mm deep across most of the panel and weighs only 5.7kg is scheduled to hit US market by November 2009 for less than $3000.